Marvin Windows & Doors• Wood Windows
• Aluminum Clad Wood Windows
• Wood Patio Doors
• Wood Entry Doors • Aluminum Clad Wood Patio Doors
• Aluminum Clad Wood Entry Doors
Everclear has a long standing relationship with Marvin, a manufacturer of high quality quality windows, entry doors, and patio doors. This relationship together with our purchasing volume allows us to minimize the cost mark ups normally associated with window and door purchases. We offer the complete line of Marvin wood, and aluminum clad wood windows and doors.
You will find our pricing to be very competitive with this line.
We are a full service window and door company that provides sales, service, and repair
for all of the Marvin window and door products. Everclear Windows & Doors also offers licensed and bonded installation.
Please feel free to contact one of our customer service technicians directly for additional information, options, pricing or to request a quote for any of our Marvin products.
Call us at 888-354-8320 or use our interactive contact form.
The Everclear Windows & Doors Philosophy
In order to be competitive in our business, we are committed to giving our customers the best possible service and to pursue excellence and superior performance.
- Marvin Windows
- Wood Windows
- Aluminum Clad Wood Windows
- Marvin Doors
- Wood Patio Doors
- Wood Entry Doors
- Aluminum Clad Wood Patio Doors
- Aluminum Clad Wood Entry Doors
Transforming A House Into A Home, One Dream At A Time
You're building much more than a house. That's why we build much more than a window. Create a magnificent entrance with mahogany entry doors. Update existing space with replacement windows. Or add the perfect finishing touch with designer window and door hardware or other custom-crafted options, each ensuring that every element of your home is completely built around you.
What Are Your Window Replacement Needs
Are your window replacement needs a dramatic new look, an authentic replication, greater energy efficiency, a low maintenance exterior? Marvin has the replacement window options, sizes and custom solutions needed to turn your remodeling and window replacement dreams into reality.
- Custom capabilities, including special sizes and grille patterns
- Cost-efficient sash-only and insert, replacement window products
- Beautiful wood interiors and virtually maintenance-free exteriors
- Expert window installation
Marvin follows a unique made to order manufacturing philosophy. Your windows and/or doors are built according to your specifications, with careful craftsmanship and attention to detail. We are committed to bringing you products of the highest quality and value. We are just as committed to standing behind our products, with quick responsive service and a comprehensive warranty.
Ten Year Limited Warranty
This limited warranty is extended to all end users of MarvinWindows and Doors. Your Marvin product is warranted to be free from defects inmanufacturing, materials and workmanship. If such a defect appears during the term of this warranty, Marvin will, at its option (1) repair the defective product, (2) replace the defective materials or (3) refund your purchase price. If replacement is elected, Marvin will not be responsible for installation or refinishing of replacement parts.
This limited warranty is valid for ten (10) years from the date your Marvin product was originally purchased and is subject to the further conditions and exclusions set forth below. The warranty of replacement products (including upgrades thereto) furnished pursuant to this warranty will be limited to the remainder of the warranty period of the original product.
Twenty (20) Year Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
The insulating glass in your Marvin products is warranted against visible obstruction through the glass caused by a failure of the insulating glass air seal for a period of twenty (20) years from the date of original purchase. In the event visible obstruction occurs within the twenty (20) years, Marvin will, at its option, provide replacement insulating glass with or without associated sash. Marvin will not be responsible for installation or refinishing of these replacement parts.
Stress cracks are warranted against manufacturing defects for 10 years from original purchase date.
Claims under these warranties must be made within 60 days of the appearance of a defect.
Conditions And Exclusions
Marvin builds its windows and doors to be durable and long lasting. There are certain conditions or applications, however, over which Marvin has no control. Defects or problems as a result of such conditions or applications are not the responsibility of Marvin. They include:
- This limited warranty does not apply to Marvin windows and doors installed in structures that do not allow for proper management/ drainage of moisture. For example, exterior insulation and finish systems ("EIFS"), also known as "synthetic stucco", without an engineered drainage system.
- Improper installation, field finishing or maintenance.
- Finish failures or corrosion of aluminum cladding or other components due to environmental conditions such as air pollutants, acid rain or other corrosive substances, except as specified in the "Marvin Windows and Doors Special Limited Warranty for Marvin Clad Products in Coastal Salt Water Environments."
- Corrosion, wear, or failure of standard hardware in seacoast applications (See your local Marvin dealer for corrosion resistant hardware options.)
- Normal wear or discoloration of finishes, including the tarnishing of brass.
- Any misuse, modification or alteration.
- Variations in the color and grain of natural wood parts.
- Environmental conditions or use exceeding design standards.
- Special glass or glazings.
- Electric operators (Please see separate warranty for electric operators).
- Warpage of 1/4” or less of door stiles and rails.
- Minor glass imperfections that do not affect normal vision or product performance, including curvature of glass due to atmospheric conditions.
- Condensation or frost on exposed surfaces of your Integrity windows or doors. Condensation or frost is not a defect in the product, but a result of excessive humidity. For more information about condensation and what you can do to keep it to a minimum please contact us.
- Commercial Door (Please see separate warranty for commercial door hardware components, sills, and steel frames).
- Marvin SillGuard™ (Please see separate warranty for Marvin SillGuard).
The Exclusive Warranty
Your exclusive remedy with respect to any and all losses or damages resulting from any cause whatsoever shall be as specified above. We shall in no event be liable for any consequential or incidental damages of any kind, however occasioned, whether by negligence or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by Marvin and supersedes any prior, contrary, additional, or subsequent representations, whether oral or written. Marvin disclaims and excludes to the greatest extent allowed by law all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including anywarrany of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranties otherwise arising from course of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. No person (including any employee, agent, dealer, or representative) is authorized to make any representation or warranty concerning this product, except to refer you to this limited warranty. This warranty is not a warranty of future performance but only a warranty to repair/replace or refund.
If You Have A Warranty Claim
Everclear Windows & Doors, Inc. is equipped to handle your warranty claim quickly and efficiently. Because we are located near you, and familiar with your purchase and/or project, we will expedite a solution to your claim. If you have a warranty claim with your Marvin window or door please call us as soon as the problem occurs. Please be prepared to provide the date you purchased your product, the dealer or distributor from whom your product was purchased, a description of the product, any special glass or glazings, a specific definition of the problem or situation, a defect, any action that you have taken or contacts you have made with your contractor or builder, and your name, address and phone number.
Copyright ©2003-2013 Martell, All Rights Reserved