Andersen Windows & Doors• Vinyl Clad Wood Windows
• Aluminum Clad Wood Windows
• Fiberglass Insulated Windows
• FibreX Composite Window
• Wood Window
• Fiberglass Windows
• Insulated Skylights & Roof Windows
• Vinyl Clad Wood Patio Doors
• Aluminum Clad Wood Patio Doors
• Aluminum Clad Wood Entry Doors
• FibreX Composite Doors
• Wood Entry Doors
Everclear has a long standing relationship with Andersen Windows and Doors, a manufacturer of the highest quality windows, entry doors, patio doors, and skylights.
For nearly 100 years, Andersen has been helping people transform their dreams into homes.
We want to keep these dreams alive by offering the complete line and an extensive inventory of
Andersen window and door products.
Our association with Andersen together with our purchasing volume allows us to minimize the cost mark ups normally associated with high quality window and door purchases and you will find our pricing to be very competitive.
We are a full service window and door company that provides sales, service, and repair for all of the Andersen products. Everclear Windows & Doors also offers licensed and bonded installation.
Please feel free to contact one of our customer service technicians directly for additional information, options, pricing or to request a quote for any of our Andersen products.
Call us at 888-354-8320 or use our interactive contact form.
The Everclear Windows & Doors Philosophy
In order to be competitive in our business, we are committed to giving our customers the best possible service and to pursue excellence and superior performance.
Everclear Windows And Doors Is A Proud Member Of The Andersen Circle Of Excellence
- Andersen Windows
- Vinyl Clad Wood Windows
- Aluminum Clad Wood Windows
- FibreX Composite Window
- Wood Windows
- Fiberglass Windows
- Window Repair (Replacement) Parts
- Andersen Skylights
- Skylights & Roof Windows
- Andersen Doors
- Vinyl Clad Wood Patio Doors
- Aluminum Clad Wood Patio Doors
- Aluminum Clad Wood Entry Doors
- FibreX Composite Doors
- Wood Entry Doors
- Door Repair (Replacement) Parts
- Andersen Brochures
- Why Choose Andersen
- High Performance SmartSun Glass
- 400 Series Woodwright® Double-Hung Window
- 400 Series Woodwright® Double-Hung Insert Window
- 400 Series Frenchwood® Gliding Patio Door
- 400 Frenchwood® Hinged Patio Door
- 400 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung Window
- 400 Series Casement & Awning Window
- 400 Series Stormwatch® Tilt-Wash Double-Hung
- 200 Series Hinged Patio Door - Inswing
- 200 Series Narroline® Gliding Patio Door
- 200 Series Perma-Shield® Patio Door
- 200 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung Window
- 200 Series Narroline® Double-Hung Window
- 200 Series Gliding Window
- Architectural Commercial Entry Doors
The Andersen Brochures are in the PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer select the button to download and install.
The Beautiful Way to Save Energy
Andersen windows and patio doors with High-Performance Low-E4 glass can reduce energy bills by up to 25% in the summer and 10% in the winter. Better yet, if you buy them now, many will qualify for a credit of up to $1,500 on your federal income tax. If that isn't beautiful, we don't know what is.
As part of the Economic Stimulus plan, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 modifies and extends federal tax credits for "qualified energy efficient improvements" which include windows, doors and skylights. The new tax credits are for 30% of the cost of the eligible product up to an aggregate limit of $1,500 for tax years 2009 and 2010. Qualifying window and door products must meet both a U-Factor of 0.30 or lower and a Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of 0.30 or lower.
- Tax credit is for the cost of the product only – the credit does not include installation costs.
- Tax credit is 30% of the amount paid for the qualifying product up to the maximums listed.
- $1500 total maximum tax credit for any and all improvements combined over 2009 and 2010.
(Including other eligible items as listed in the IRS Notice.)
- The tax credit is a new tax credit for 2009 and 2010.
- Please consult your tax planner and review all IRS guidelines. Everclear Windows & Doors, Inc. or Andersen Windows, Inc. is not a tax advisor.
Andersen Warranty Information
Andersen window and doors are covered by our exclusive Owner-to-Owner limited warranty. Most other window warranties end when a home is sold, but our coverage is 20 years on glass and ten years on non-glass parts and this is completely transferable from each owner to the next. this warranty it is not prorated, the coverage offers full benefits, year after year, owner after owner, so it can add real value when you decide to sell your home. Plus, we have one of the largest service networks in the industry, so help is always there if you need it.
Copyright ©2003-2013 Martell, All Rights Reserved